Recent, expert level knowledge of:
• C programming
• Socket programming
• Multi-threaded programming
• Windows and Linux system APIs (POSIX, win32, win native api)
• Must be "expert" in Linux or windows programming, but have recent experience with both.
• Source code control tools and their usage
• Developing software to suit customer requirements
• Advanced debugging
• Custom network protocols
• Software design and architecture
• X86 / X86_64 assembly
• Windows or Linux Kernel desired but not required
U.S. citizenship required. Current TS/SCI with polygraph required.
Raytheon Henggeler Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/D/V.