Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble shooting of LAN, WAN, computer hardware and software Experience developing and enhancing test plans and procedures that define test strategies and coverage.
• Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, network support, etc., related to computer hardware and software; and providing assistance to users.
• Experience in a few of the same or similar technologies:
• Working knowledge of RedHat Linux (evidenced in work history)
• Databases: Oracle, Sybase, or SQL
• System optimization
• Virtual Machines
• License Management
• PKI Server Certificates
• Disk Allocation / re-Allocation (SAN)
• Developer Tool installation (Maven, Nexus, Hudson, Subversion)
• Tools – Hudson, Maven, Trac, Subversion
• Software – Java, C++, Scripting Language
• Web Services – Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
U.S. Citizenship required. Current TS/SCI with polygraph required.
Raytheon HCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/D/V.