• Shall have at least two (2) years experience as a Software Engineer in software
development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
• Shall have at least two (2) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language.
• Shall have at least two (2) years experience developing software for Windows (2000,2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
• Shall have demonstrated experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
• Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
• At least one (1) year of either C or C++ Windows/Linux programming
U.S. Citizenship required. Current TS/SCI with polygraph required.
Raytheon Henggeler Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)